I'm here all week

Mick D

Old School Hero
Just to let the early birds know i am guest DJ on Dev's morning Radio show on Radio1.
You choose a track from a different genre;
Metal Monday
Trance Tuesday
One hit wonder Wednesday
First bought Thursday
Freedom Friday

On just before six every morn this week.

Check it will give retrobike a shout if i get chance.

Mick D

for one hit wonder wednesday can you play chesnie hawks the one and only its pure cheese and a one hit wonder :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i was gonna say anything by the spice girls but they never had a hit from what i remember :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You want retro :) ...

Metal Monday - Deep Purple, Highway Star
Trance Tuesday - Tangerine Dream, Love on a Real Train
One hit wonder Wednesday - Golden Earring, Radar Love
First bought Thursday - erm... pinky and perky, Yellow Submarine
Freedom Friday - Creedence Clearwater Revival, Fortunate Son

Of course you might not get back on R1 afterwards :)

Edit - I have all of these on vinyl if you can't find them :) - well ok I lost the pinky and perky single but I have their Christmas album from the same era.

cannondale king":2qhpvy3h said:
i was gonna say anything by the spice girls but they never had a hit from what i remember :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Their first 6 singles made number 1 in the UK charts ('Wannabe' for 7 weeks). 7th single made number 2, 8th/9th and 10th all made number 1 in the UK charts. . .

Seriously flawed memory matey :LOL:

trauma

IDB1 wrote
Their first 6 singles made number 1 in the UK charts ('Wannabe' for 7 weeks). 7th single made number 2, 8th/9th and 10th all made number 1 in the UK charts. . .

Seriously flawed memory matey

I dont think its cannondales kings fault. Its like in most trauma accident cases in that the brain has a natural way of blocking out the memories of horrific events ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jamie

Yeah, what Tintin says .... no classic, no jazz, no listening!
Now, you could redeem yourself with a bit of jazz funk:-

Dennis Coffey - Wings of Fire
David Bendeth - Feel the Real

Back