Gear/brake cable offer from £ 1.00-Plus Anodized tuning kits

HI Sith,
Ill be possibly interested in red tuning bits depending on tone of red and price?...
I may as well put myself down for two or three sets of both cables at the same time.

:)

hahaha! :LOL:
Kids in a sweet shop - and fat kids at that ;)

You'll be able to retire soon Si! :LOL:

Tempted with a black & ti set for the Ibis too, have to see how funds & prices stack up... :cool:

garethrl":gjk29g92 said:
Don't suppose you know where I might get something ano'd the same shade of blue, do you??

Cheers, Gareth.

wouldnt the metallurgists be able to do it? or a plater of some kind. hard to get exactly the same colour though...

Cheers guys , I'll be PMing you in order of registered requests as and when I finalize the pricing and the availability :)

Here's a couple of shots of the standard alloy upgrade pack on the Shimano M95 series , as you seem to like gold I thought I would start with this first.. :)

PICT1227.jpg

PICT1226.jpg

PICT1228.jpg

The Alloy upgrade rear mech kit includes..

1 x SRP Breakaway bolt, 1 x Cable tension adjustment bolt, 1 x B tension adjustment bolt, 2 x Hi/Lo position adjustment bolts, 1 x Cable pinch bolt, 2 x Jockey wheel bolts, 1 x cable crimp

**please note the upgraded jockey wheels wont be available on the standard alloy tuning kit.. **

The Alloy upgrade front mech kit includes :

1 x Seatpost clamp bolt, 2 x Hi/Lo position adjustment bolts, 1 x Cable pinch bolt, 1 x cable crimp

PICT1229.jpg

PICT1231.jpg

PICT1232.jpg

PICT1233.jpg

PICT1235.jpg

The Alloy upgrade brake kit includes

4 x Brake stud bolts , 2 x cable pinch bolts , 2 x cable crimps

PICT1236.jpg

The brake lever kits have still to be sorted , but will also be included in the final kit,, ;)

Watch this space for updates.. :)

I'd be up for a red blue green and ti kits though have some boys already so would be looking for say a full red one, bits of blue and green and possibly a ti kit too.

Cheers

Ian

Currently I have a full red and gold set ,partial blue which I bought for samples but depending on demand, and having spoke to the shop owner this morning, I might be able to put together 2-3 sets of each colour,, but want firm orders before I outlay the cash.. :)

Prices at the mo are looking around £ 40.00 maybe a little more or less for the standard alloy pack, dependent on final spec, and the Ti one will be around £ 60+/- again depending on final spec.. :)

Hope that helps..

Right then guys pricing, as it appears its going to work out expensive for full kits , so I am only going to do this kit for now..

Front and Rear Mech upgrade only kit

Cable Adjustment bolt,,Hi/Lo bolts,B' Tension bolt, pinch bolts, Jockey wheel bolts, Breakaway bolt, Band clamp bolt..

Available in Red/Blue/Gold , very limited Green/Purple

Priced at £ 28.00

Other bolt packages are available , let me know your specific requirements.. before thursday please.. :)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back