Gear/brake cable offer from £ 1.00-Plus Anodized tuning kits

Ooooh gold I need gold, these are the kind of gold things I need lol, I even put up a wanted. I'll drop you a PM

elPedro666":3s8yfj4v said:
Ape - was just about to PM you an invite to the party! ;) :LOL:

Lol why thankyou, I've got just about every colour of bits other than what I want, have sent a PM anyway love those srp crank caps some of those would look lovely on my cooks cranks, had to sell my red cooks caps as they no longer went with the bike :-(

:LOL: :LOL: party not started yet guys,, got a lot of bolt sizes and kits to sort to determine the pricing.. trying to do it as cheap as I can for you guys.. :) :)

ape... I've sent you a mail :)

Anyone for any more... currently Gold seems to be the choice of the night,, anyone looking for red/blue/green kits.. ?

Sithlord":1hsht65b said:
:LOL: :LOL: party not started yet guys,, got a lot of bolt sizes and kits to sort to determine the pricing.. trying to do it as cheap as I can for you guys.. :) :)

Anyone for any more... currently Gold seems to be the choice of the night,, anyone looking for red/blue/green kits.. ?

Lol that explains why I cant find gold bits ad no one seems to want my other coloured bits :(

ape":3kfudvpg said:
Sithlord":3kfudvpg said:

Lol that explains why I cant find gold bits ad no one seems to want my other coloured bits :(

What ya got then? Drop me a PM ;) (I like red too...)

I'd be in for a blue tuning kit - either regular ano or luxury Ti!

Don't suppose you know where I might get something ano'd the same shade of blue, do you??

Cheers, Gareth.

Latest posts

Back