Finally got it FINISHED ....... VERY PACE HEAVY

A painstaking job. On the whole good but from an aesthetic veiw point I would change the brakes to black versions and adjust the saddle so it looks a little less diving board like. (if you need it like that fine but personally I'd of adjusted it if only for the photos)

Thanks guy's but I like I keep saying the saddle isn't like that anymore, careless of me I know so I may change the pic's when I get chance, and some nice weather!! This could take up to 6 months though now :cry:

As for the Magura's, finding a decsent set took a long time and yellow was my first choice :oops: I agree that black would look good but in the flesh I beleive I picked the right ones, for me anyway. :D

Still I appreciate all comments and the fact that its still getting viewed!
:D :D

How about a self-adhesive hose guide halfway along the top tube to get rid of the saggy Magura hose?

Other than that, jolly fine :)

MikeD":2rioyfm6 said:
How about a self-adhesive hose guide halfway along the top tube to get rid of the saggy Magura hose?

Other than that, jolly fine :)

Thanks and Yes I'm on the look out for a small flat backed one. The metal clamp guides came with a rounded one that would've worked a treat if it were not on a Pace. Any ideas where might sell such things as my search keeps coming up with rounded ones?

;) :D

Back