boy"O"boy's 1991 Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour x2!!

If you had the spec, had to have the kit right? My original 90's Campag top 😂
That's ace Sav. That's one I haven't got.
I'm a big fan of collecting Jerseys myself. Here's a few of mine on this thread here ~
Missed out on a Raleigh/Saab jersey the other day on eBay. It was a medium size though...so no chance of fitting my current 'race physique' :LOL::LOL:

Your Endeavour looks great. Thanks for posting here.
That makes 5 know examples now - or the handful that bikemeister2000 said were built.
I'm sure more than that were produced, but in much lower numbers than say the Odyssey and Mission Reynolds 2070 models.
The Endeavour has custom features over these 'standard' models....and the 'Team' 2070 also feature these custom details. Whether the unsold Endeavours were stripped of their Campagnolo and re-marketed as Team models with Suntour XC pro still remains speculation.

Either way, there's not many survivor Endeavours out there. Interesting to see that all those that have come to light are all the 18" frame size too.
The 1991 catalogue does list other available sizes but none of these have shown up yet.
Team 2070 models have shown up in other sizes though...the larger sizes have the Dynacurve top tube that looks bent but is intentional!

That won't take much to get it back to original condition as you have the original fork and all the Campagnolo Centaur kit. This can go for Serious money on it's own so it's nice to see yours complete....Including the Campagnolo Electa saddle. V.Rare. :cool: :cool:

If you need any advice you can either add here or PM me.

All the best.
boy"O"boy
20220225_151713.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav
is the bottom left corner the black sheep of the family, the one we don't talk about any more 'cos he drinks to much at weddings and upsets Aunty Eileen 😅

Got some more pics to post of bike and original paperwork, including my 'proof of ownership 3D hologram' 😌 Oh the tings we keep for 30 years, cluttering up drawers, kept all this stuff, but can I find my original bar and Flexstem?...

may take a while trying to work out how to transfer pics from Google Photo's but it doesn't seem to like it. managed to do it earlier on my phone but struggling on the laptom

Original pedals, started with the original clips, switched to Deore SPD clipless when they came out - HATED them with a passion and finally ditched them after falling sideways at a busy junction cos I couldn't unclip. Returned to the original pedals and tried Power Grips - In Purple of course! - and never look back. They are a marmite item, but I love these as much as I love my marmite 😁. can wear any shoe, or boot, or trainer, easy in and out, greatest invention ever! And they will stay if I bring it up to spec cos' they're still 90's even if not truly original spec.
IMG_20220225_102651.jpg

Back