Best paint job ever....

euphras_1":2kw7ykkg said:
Vintage-Cannondales.jpg

First one was an ATB
1990 SM600 ;)

For the blue pearl, it's very difficult to took a picture, as many other paint job : for example, some neon colors (orange is quite impossible). There's a big difference between the catalog picture and reality. The blue is very deep and a little ultra violet.

Elev12k":c2e7iba2 said:
There are many nice paintjobs. I like my Goat with two side splitter-splatter. Yellow on one side, white on the other. Gives a very interesting effect. Grove is nice, plus the paint quality is superb. Aquamarine fade from Fat Chance is a well known distinctive paintjob >>>

7618092100_40ff2555b9_b.jpg

view large pic
looks great ...and I'm going to restore a pretty burnt out Aquamarine fade YO eddy :?

Nader":1m86638j said:
Pierre, you know the name of this painting?

black/pearl hyper highlight

I tried to make such a paint scheme : first painting all the bike in black. Secondly, painting only the side of the frame with a metallic blue/purple.

And a good varnish

ALL gorgeous, though I must say I really love the fluoro -neon psychedlic screamers most of all. The ones where people can FEES the colours coming long before they see the bike.

Nader":1a9akkv6 said:
Elev12k":1a9akkv6 said:
There are many nice paintjobs. I like my Goat with two side splitter-splatter. Yellow on one side, white on the other. Gives a very interesting effect. Grove is nice, plus the paint quality is superb. Aquamarine fade from Fat Chance is a well known distinctive paintjob >>>

7618092100_40ff2555b9_b.jpg

view large pic
looks great ...and I'm going to restore a pretty burnt out Aquamarine fade YO eddy :?

Are the Aquafade paintjobs always the same way up? ei Green at the top into blue at the bottom. I quite fancy an upsidedown one :D

Back