Aspire Velotech

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ive heard good things about this shop,has anyone from the UK bought from them and how long did shipping take?

thanks ;)

Hi Andy,

I have ordered quite a bit of stuff of these guys, They are spot on, shipping is really quick, and in my case they even refunded some money back for the difference in shipping costs.. and at the mo, its free shipping :D

They even said if the dreaded 'customs' stung me they would meet me halfway or so on these costs too..

Would highly recommend them... ;)

im not from the UK but also from my side only good things, also very kind by email when you have any questions

LOADS of people use Aspire. They are extremely helpful. I wouldn't buy Chris King bits from anyone else.
Never had a problem. They once sent me the wrong spare part I wanted for my SS Chris King hubs. I rang them up, they apologied profusely, said they'd get the bit out straight away, and just to send the wrong bit back when I could.

Delivery can be up to a week (once waited 10 days for some Easton carbon bars, a one off though)

andy.l":hfl6xw5l said:
Ive heard good things about this shop,has anyone from the UK bought from them and how long did shipping take?

thanks ;)

Awesome and I've often had stuff upgraded (shipping) FOC....arrives in a few days....faster than many UK outlets can ever manage and their support is second to none.....I buy all my King stuff from them :D

same here too - bought 3 king headsets, various pauls bits and 2 king hubs from them. every transaction has been spot on and their customer support is brilliant. 11/10 from me. :D

Bought a CK headset from them a while ago- I opted for free postage and it turned up in 4 days... maybe I got lucky though :D

Good with emails too.

Back