Aspire Velotech

Received my 1" King headset today for the RC200.No hassle,great communication,around a week for delivery.Most importantly,no customs hassle at all,these are the only people to buy King stuff from,All the colours,all the sizes,one of the best companies i have used,so much cheaper and quicker than a lot of UK suppliers.Recommended. :D :D

My package from Aspire is stuck in customs since the 20th of July because Aspire did not put an customs proforma invoice on the package.
I will have to wait for Aspire to send me the original and this one i have to forward to Dutch customs.
I requested the CPF but Aspire is not responding,..
I paid extra to get the package fast,.. :roll:

This won't help and I'm sorry to say this but it needs saying that as soon as you pay for extra fast postage on anything from the states then customs become VERY interested in what you're buying.

Sorry to hear about your problem defiant. :cry:

Agency_Scum":bjpc8ivq said:
Sorry to hear about your problem defiant. :cry:

I was frustrated and spoke to my dad; he pulled some strings,..shipment is released and will be delivered monday or tuesday,.. :twisted:

All good for the guys from Aspire, bought several Chris King headsets and parts and non stuck by customs.

The tool tray for my ultimate stand was out of stock when I ordered it with the stand, so they dispatched it later at a cost of 36 usd to themselves, arriving 5 days after they dispatched it. You can't beat service like that.

I bought 4 headsets (1 by Martin) from them and 3 hubs, and all that without any customs charge and fast shipping (free) all recieved within a week.

No other store for me when it comes to CK parts!

Back