My daily

dscf0129t.jpg

Tidy :)

Mine's dog-rough :LOL:

Fife181110014.jpg

1980's motorcycle too ...

Bikes220511008.jpg

legrandefromage":tlk291vy said:
Have always been into old hifi, Lego, cars and old car stereos.

And Sony too:

sony_portable_tv_179.jpg

sony_shortwave_radios_106.jpg

sony_walkman_133.jpg

mercedes_500sel_629.jpg

LGF...Now please bear with me on this{top of the head stuff} ..forgive me if the model numbers are out a bit

ICF 2001
AIR PRO 80
ICF 7600

Surprised you dont have a WMD6C pro walkman{standeard issue to BBC correspondants working abroad}..i used to be a salesman in a Sony Centre 25 years ago

This era is when Sony made 50% stuff still in Japan..there stuff was "bomb proof"

Ernie ;)

Havent seen the retro furniture lovers over here. Have some nice Eames furniture around. Also very keen on the retro lights like the ph5 from Poul Henningson.

And a retro Philps radio wich my grandpa bought new late 60's. Have had it restored last year and it's so nice!

For a few years I had a BMW R75/5 motorbike. Fully restored but had to sell it for some funds. Luckely my dad bought it.....:)

Will post some pic's later this week.

Oh, and mostly wearing the oldskool Adidas shirts and only wearing the black leather Adidas sneakers with white stripes.

cheers,
Martin

:D Japanese issue vinyl...cant beat it... :D

The Sex Pistols is a promo 1977 mint condition

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• jap vinyl.jpg
    jap vinyl.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 571
:D Also a vw junkie :D..these have passed through my hands over the last 10 years ;)

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• clipper.jpg
    clipper.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 564
  • GTI MK2.jpg
    GTI MK2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 564
  • GOLF TDI.jpg
    GOLF TDI.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 564
My toy
E36 M3 evo
1e101e2a.jpg

My everyday panzer
E30 tourer no pic

And the other
S40 T4
dbfab751.jpg

Tc

Nice to see some other old Sony kit Ernie & LGF - here's my 1982 WM2 with leather carrying case & auxiliary battery holder. Great sound quality with 2 heaphone sockets & a mic so you could speak to your co-listener through the headphones.
Needs a new belt currently so I must get around to fixing that. I missed out the cd walkman era completely & haven't bothered with mp3 either.

Attachments

• P2040002.JPG
    P2040002.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 667
Back