Are you retro beyond bikes???

Not had many posts on here but I'm also into aircooled dubs, got a US spec 67 with a 2276cc motor and lots of proper Empi goodies on it :D
Also a semi auto Karmann Ghia for those lazy days
:cool:

Attachments

• 67 .jpg
    67 .jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 684
^^^^^Woa! - I have a soft spot for proper Old School DKP style, Cal-lookers, Greg Aronson eat your heart out!!! Who built your 2276? Was it Matt Keene, JMR, etc? Sweet rides. Had a frid once, that thing was mad. Been VW crazy for 20 years plus... :cool:

Attachments

• 355873.jpg
    355873.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 664
Motor was built by John Walklett, it's a nice car with all the right bits on it, and scars the living shit out of me lol, will eat most cars for breakfast!!!

I have a 75 year old motorbike, a 62 year old lathe, a 41 year old land rover and a 27 year old CNC mill. It's all down to not having money for new stuff;-)
So a 19 year old bike is pretty new, for me.

raidan73":299veh8d said:
I have a pretty massive collection of Beastie Boys vinyl/cds/memorabilia from 1986 to present day :cool:

BTW: Raidan73... did you know that MCA (Adam Yauch) from Beastie Boys own soom of the nice Broklin Machine Works bikes (BMW)... including a very rare Brooklin Machineworks Streetsweeper in XL version... That makes Beastie Boys even cooler! A little info here:

http://www.bombhillsspeedkills.com/2009 ... apors.html

Jimbo's on board. :D

Always good to see the Frid.

Have you seen Goldmember yet?

NewImage.jpg

al.

legrandefromage":30379leq said:
Have always been into old hifi, Lego, cars and old car stereos.

And Sony too:
sony_shortwave_radios_106.jpg

Nice Sony Airband Scanner there. Had one myself. Lovely solid quality, but my AOR and Unidens are more prized by the geek in me. ;)

Here's some of them in 'geek corner' - three of them are 'retro' anyway. I added a discriminator tap to the AOR so I can feed data output to software decoders, to decode some of the squeals and squeaks. Thats the left hand window on the laptop decoding 'stuff' - the the right hand window is PC control of the Uniden receiver top right.

DSCF2012.jpg

Back