Anyone need machining doing?

Hi can you make some granny ring spacers?

ID: 8.05mm (fractionally larger than an M8 chainring bolt)
OD: 12.75mm
Length: 5mm

The dimensions are from some Middleburn spacers, but if anyone has the actual sizes from a set of MT60 cranks I'd be grateful.

SP

Apologies if I've been a bit slack in getting back to people with regards to quotes etc, I'm back in the workshop now so back to normal!

Here's a set of 94/58bcd Bullseye spiders I've nearly finished. Still need a bit of a polish and finish, plus a few holes tapping but you get the idea.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,094
Syncros top cap do-able? I imagine you's have a lot of people wanting this:

e2ee_syncros_ahead_quill.jpg

mechagouki":p89y9a2h said:
Syncros top cap do-able? I imagine you's have a lot of people wanting this:

e2ee_syncros_ahead_quill.jpg

I don't see why not, if someone had one I could copy from that would be ideal, been along while since I handled one of those.

Guys,

Matt made these for me:

attachment_117.jpg

They are perfect in every way possible. He worked off a sketchy diagram I did and was able to interpret it perfectly. They were cheaper than any other machine shop, they were produced quicker than any machine shop and Matt was far friendlier than any machine shop.

Broady is a star, definitely one cool guy to use. If you have any machining requests then use him!

Cheers again for the kind words.

Heres a set of 5mm granny ring spacers. I can do these to whatever thickness / size you fancy. £10 posted.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 946
Back