And today I did......

Today I'm going to do something..........(teaser)

----------------------------
^
^
^
^
^
Reserved for updates
^
^
^
^
^
-----------------------------------

:twisted: :twisted: :LOL:

big.eck":1rbw4bhh said:
well i managed to take my oldest lassie up the bing on her wee spesh hotrock for an hour tonight and she done really well :D she done all the hills i did and tried to jump off everything she passed , had a bit of a proud lump in the throat moment tbh :LOL:

apart from that i got a wee bit done to my progear , it'll be my new jumpbike soon :LOL:

Is she running Shivers or Jr T's or should that be Jr E's? :LOL:

RobMac":2j0mzp2m said:
kaiser":2j0mzp2m said:
Today I'm going to do something..........(teaser)

Sack, back and crack wax????? :shock:

D'ye think it needs done? Feels awright :? Anyhoo it wisane that.

No today I made the long overdue pilgrimage to Wheelcraft out the back of Weegie town, dropped off some wheels to get built, mixed news but they are there anyway. The Stans rims I have are notorious for pulling nips thought the spoke holes and the Hope hub I took with the freewheel stuck on is fubar :( (Now looking for a 3DV rear hope hub BTW). The wheels for the Dialled should be straight forward enough though. Spied lots of pretty retroness too :cool: So should see some movement on the Klein and Dialled soon enough.

The Ken":1lkztjiz said:
K what type of hope is it that is buggered? Cracked flange?

It is noo, it was a rear screw on with a freewheel stuck on. The previous owner had chopped all the spokes to get the hub out but left the freewheel on. Any attempt to remove the freewheel just knackered the flanges.

Not today but yesterday I went to the red carpet invite only premiere of Brave the new Pixar film.

For all the parents out there it's a winner for kids and enough in it to keep adults amused. I think it goes on general release next weekend.

Latest posts

Back