And today I did......

I'm attempting to build a bike for only the cost of new cables by selling all the bits of one bike and using the money to buy equivalent bits for the new one.

It isn't going to well. So far I've sold 4 things and only got the frame so far. Still need to sell other bits to get new wheels, forks and disc brakes.

I'm being optimistic though and adding in bits from the spares cupboard as potential money makers..

Taz, is this the build you were after the cable disc brake calipers for ?
My Deore calipers are still available with the adaptor for non disc frames.
Also they're dead cheap, when I say cheap those on here who've dealt with me know I mean CHEAP. ;)

velomaniac":15rqh5be said:
Taz, is this the build you were after the cable disc brake calipers for ?
My Deore calipers are still available with the adaptor for non disc frames.
Also they're dead cheap, when I say cheap those on here who've dealt with me know I mean CHEAP. ;)

Cheers Velo. I've decided to take a leap and decided if I'm going to go discs I'd be just as well going the whole hog and going hydraulic. As the technology becomes more common there have been some real bargains on here recently. All I have to do now is have a few more successful sales threads :oops:

Well that puts the kaibosh on me finally getting round to coming to see you bout that front hope set up and cranks from dyna....

Latest posts

Back