And today I did......

Ketchup's expensive :shock:
What even Lidl's, my god this recessions getting bad if Tomatoe sauce has become a luxury !!!!

kaiser":5yp7vxlj said:
dyna-ti":5yp7vxlj said:
Today,ive found a restaurant that sells Kobe beef :D I think its about £20 for a burger :shock: but what the hell eh? only live once

Is that Ketchup in Shawlands? They do one.

Yup.Thats the one.Best m8 and his dad were in a few months ago and went for the kobe.said it was a meal in itself and he didnt need dinner later that night.

I would fully expect the ketchup to be included but with a burger of that quality and price,would you really want to smother it with a powerful flavour :?

Ketchup's expensive :shock:
What even Lidl's, my god this recessions getting bad if Tomato sauce has become a luxury !!!!
Pinch it from pub/restaurant/burgerking ;)

That sounds slightly better than the Feasters microwave burger i've just had :), was tasty though, toasted the bun in the grill, three slices of bacon, some chedar cheese (not the plastic pish supplied), yuuuuummmmy :)

Stripped the Clockwork today, going to revamp it a bit, been sat for a while (i'll never sell it though), felt it was due a freshen up, re-doing the paint scheme (sp ????) to standard spec/patern, good service, new cables etc, should be back together next week.

Will post some pics when it's done.

Was at work today but only really just now starting to recover from a trip to Manchester to see Pearl Jam on Wednesday night. The gig was unreal and the city was a festival of plaid, a bunch of clunkers wouldn't have looked at all out of place.

Try to drill them out? I wrecked a pair of shoes (admittedly already badly worn) trying to remove cleat bolts a few years ago :cry:

Does the cleat use all 4 holes?
All the cleats I have are 2 side by side holes.

Had a rummage in shed and I've got some of the 2 hole plates that go inside the shoe. Don't know if you can remove insole to get out the plate without destroying the shoe. I can't with my Shimano shoes. Some MTB shoes must have removable insoles/plates.
I also have some plates that go between cleat and sole, not the Eggbeater ones, that would stop the cleat digging into sole..

thanks guys,

after a good soaking, i couldn't get purchase in the vice due to the soles grips.

couldn't get pliers to turn grip and turn, however mole grips saved the day (before my last option of drilling, which I knew i'd feck up, but reckon I could afford to, as the cleat just uses two threads, I was preparing to cut the insole and reverse the plate once I'd mashed it all wish a drill bit)

phew, the rain's stopped, might get a ride in after all :D

Latest posts

Back