And today I did......

And today I.........

Quit my job , they took my tie and my badge off of me like they were stripping me of my identity
I giggled as I walked off & out the door.
Glorious afternoon off, looking forward to a few weeks of freedom before deciding when to start with the new squad.
Quite excited, won't sound like much to you lads but a weekend of once a month is a world of difference to me :oops:

G

Enid_Puceflange":sqidprqi said:
And today I.........

Quit my job , they took my tie and my badge off of me like they were stripping me of my identity
I giggled as I walked off & out the door.
Glorious afternoon off, looking forward to a few weeks of freedom before deciding when to start with the new squad.
Quite excited, won't sound like much to you lads but a weekend of once a month is a world of difference to me :oops:

G

Best of luck :)

I could'nt handle one weekend off a month though, when i start on Monday all i can think about is Friday and off for two days :LOL:

Cheers Jimi
To be honest, i wouldnt know what to do with myself if i had every weekend off! :LOL: :oops:

Are you bringing the camo bike to G.T next week?

Just some minor fettling to the Kona for 10UTB.......something looked a bit odd though, couldn't quite put my finger on it. :? :shock: I've fitted bar ends to risers :oops:

Enid_Puceflange":3pj7vbmw said:
Are you bringing the camo bike to G.T next week?

Would do but lost as to how to transport the beast now :?, last time i threw it on a rack on the back of the old scabby Polo, dont want to use a rack on the not quite as scabby Beemer, would need a pretty major strip down to fit in the boot/back seat etc.

Need to sort something out though, since GT last year it's only been used for a 1/2 mile stretch of downhill up the Braes :oops:

Today i had to cycle home from the city centre[well yesterday] All the way up bridge St,stuck in the outside lane because of the buses :evil:
Worse thing was i spent the whole way behind a 3 tonne dump truck.Have you ever felt the heat off the back of one of these things :shock: A sauna is nothing compared to it,comes in waves too,thought i was going to pass out at one stage,by the time i managed to cross over and stop i was wringing wet.
Anyone else risk heatstroke the last couple of days?

Felt more than a wee bit frazzled yesterday out on my bike.
Oldest daughter is off on study leave for her Highers so as a wee break for studying "hard" we cycled down the road to Blairadam to continue my exploration.
That's 3 times since Sunday I've been in there on my bike. If I make it to Glentress next weekend I might be a wee bit fitter than I was last year, couldne be worse right enough. :oops:

Back