And today I did......

I know what you mean Barry, but I think its just the angle that they're sitting at. I had the headset apart yesterday, and everything looks OK. And given it's still on the original front wheel, and it's nice and true...

Alex, are ye saying my bike's rusty, like? Cheers for the offer, I've got some cu-rust (or whatever its called) down in the basement, I'll touch up the worst of it with that.

Went up the Bings with Eck
I got lessons on flying
I need to give him some photography lessons :roll:

71df9c6e.jpg

G

Went back into Blairadam this afternoon, this time with my youngest daughter as her sister was actually studying. Well lying out in back garden with all her books strewn about. I'd call it sunbathing but what do I know?
Their Maw is up in the Cairngorms somewhere today, couldn't get a better day to be there. :cool:

today i finished this....the front tube has a leak,the headset isnt in straight ,the cleats in my shoes dont fit the pedals and the bbisnt wide enuf.apart from the fact its an 8 speed block using a 9 speed chain on a 10 speed campy chainset it works just fine..

Attachments

• IMG_20120526_182854.jpg
    IMG_20120526_182854.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20120526_182909.jpg
    IMG_20120526_182909.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 62
Went out on the road bike and did 70 miles in this heat, av speed going out was 18mph and on the way back (head wind) 15-16 mph, my arse has fallin out with my B17, boy did I feel it today :?

Looks great GK :cool: , control centre could do with more bling though :)

I finished rebuilding these Z5 Bombers, bought off E-bay a few weeks ago, needed stripped, cleaned, repainted, new seals etc, also had to buy the canti bolts, these were missing and are critical on these "M" arch Bombers as they hold the legs onto the arch.
Just need oil and pumped up with air, waiting on a shock pump arriving.
They are going on the RTS hence the GT stickers :)

SAM_0409.jpg

out on the bone dry local trails tonight on the wicked, not an epic but still sweating like a fat kid in a sweet shop after 1 1/2 hours hope the 10 round the ben team were ok today.

zigzag":2p22gf0y said:
Lovely work as usual Mark.

Cheers Aaron :)

Remembered lastnight i had a headset i could rob off the old Clunker frame so used that to get the forks fitted, stem is a Kalloy job with the logo T-cutted off.

SAM_0412.jpg

SAM_0413.jpg

Some of the goodies for the build, Willie Bain will build the wheels, need to get an A2Z adaptor for the rear caliper, still swithering whether to strip the Zaskar for it's cranks, bars, seatpost etc.

SAM_0411.jpg

Back