And today I did......

Yes velo - this is more like it. We've been a bit light on hare-brained schemes of late, looking forward to how this turns out :)

Today I'm getting the bike ready for the Drumlanrig challenge tomorrow. :)

zigzag":14eb48t9 said:
Good luck with that climb up the Dalveen Pass chiefy. Safe to assume it'll be the full 100?

Aye full 100......though there is a significant lunch stop :)

clockworkgazz":1at1sj4i said:
kaiser":1at1sj4i said:
Today I'm getting the bike ready for the Drumlanrig challenge tomorrow. :)

Have fun (if that is possible on a road bike) whats your motivation, target?

Motivation = Ahm a tiger

Target = Eat lots of cakes.

Finished work, got on bike and cycled 40 miles with a coleague in preparation for the 50 mile charity ride she's conned me into joining her on, on the 20th May. Wish I'd remembered my overshoes, feet were freezing, we even got snow a few miles outside Peebles. Based on that run, 50 miles should be no bad but it is down in the borders and there are some bad hill climbs. Be fun on the day................I hope :D

Cut my ride short today. Done the 62.5 mile first lap and called it quits, gave it some big licks at bits so I'm happy enough. Last climb was tough and blew any motivation out of the water for going out in the afternoon. Still lovely day and great area for riding. :)

Gayer :D

My left hand crank fell off 6 miles from home today. Made it home on the one good crank while pretending this was some new ultra hard training regime.

Back