And today I did......

Martyn83":108vvhow said:
Now that the weathers a wee bitty better I'm gonna see if I can get out on the bike a bit more regularly so I'll keep an eye oot and see what's happening!

I feel the same myself.Long as its not too hot :cool:

dyna-ti":2l68wugm said:
Martyn83":2l68wugm said:
Now that the weathers a wee bitty better I'm gonna see if I can get out on the bike a bit more regularly so I'll keep an eye oot and see what's happening!

I feel the same myself.Long as its not too hot :cool:

Can't say that's an issue we face in this part of the world lol

Today I'm crock same as yesterday :( no one mentions when you have kids that the will bring back all manner of lurgy with them.

Went to buy a bike today only to find that the frame had a ding in bottom tube you could loose your thumb in. Vendor then said is that bad?!

kaiser":22h8wl6h said:
Today I'm crock same as yesterday :( no one mentions when you have kids that the will bring back all manner of lurgy with them.

It's worse than that -makes the infection worse - like passing bacteria etc through Pigeons Blood to fortify them!

Today i got in touch with Risse racing about the replacement shock for the Tazmon.
I think id be sensible to buy a new on despite its cost as its possible risse will drop it at some point,
New basic Genesis is $198+$18-$36 shipping
Or with rebound damping-$298+$18-$36 shipping
Would prefer the rebound but im more than happy just to get a replacement.I can just about scrape it together if i sell the spare down jacket.

Latest posts

Back