And today I did......

dyna-ti":2b8sntfv said:
Today i got in touch with Risse racing about the replacement shock for the Tazmon.
I think id be sensible to buy a new on despite its cost as its possible risse will drop it at some point,
New basic Genesis is $198+$18-$36 shipping
Or with rebound damping-$298+$18-$36 shipping
Would prefer the rebound but im more than happy just to get a replacement.I can just about scrape it together if i sell the spare down jacket.

Dyna, have you spoke to the suspension guys over in Edinburgh? Might be worthwhile at least giving them a call.

kaiser":1lsq9oj6 said:
Today I'm going Deerstalkin!

:D

NNR_Big_08.jpg

If that was a bit lighter you could see my house from that picture!!

I was out on Sat when those nutters were legging it about inners - looked a bit quieter than last year.....

Kaiser we've "lost" 3 Christmases due to illness brought in by the kids - one year I even got chicken pox for a second time - we were meant to be hosting that one so there was a rapid transfer of food supplies on xmas eve. This year we all had that chest infection but it started proper on boxing day so that wasn't quite as bad... until mK's turned into pneumonia that is.

boxxer":2bvl6s9s said:
kaiser":2bvl6s9s said:

If that was a bit lighter you could see my house from that picture!!

I was out on Sat when those nutters were legging it about inners - looked a bit quieter than last year.....

They reckoned it was busier, they had made some changes to allow more entries and there did seem to be a whole load more people coming off the hill a whole load later on. this was my fourth time and it seemed about the same.

RobMac":1tn7jasu said:
kaiser":1tn7jasu said:
RobMac":1tn7jasu said:
Mr Panda":1tn7jasu said:
kaiser":1tn7jasu said:
Today I'm crock same as yesterday :( no one mentions when you have kids that the will bring back all manner of lurgy with them.

wait til you turn 50 boyo :D

Yip very true :?

Youse two urnae 50 are ye?

54 in May a think :shock:

Alzheimer's kicking big time now Rob?

I'll be 59 in July so I've been gibbering for a while noo. :roll:

Latest posts

Back