And today I did......

Bunkhoose proprietors have forgiven me so i'll be on the Torredon run.
Maybe I should bring the Giant, its joining of my fleet has been brought about by the 'incident' :LOL:

I so want to go retro-fat on this but I suspect the trails will brutalize a old sckool rigid bike so likley to be the 29er or dekerf for this one. Glad we are all peace now.

I'm tempted to build the Marin up for this, it got zero snow action this winter.

It might be heavy though so I'll have to see, would 1 x 8 be enough?

I'm planning to 1x9 it on the Moho, so why not? Think I'm running 34T up front and 12-34T at the back. Let's face it, there'll be plenty walking either way.

And you'll have your big monstrous roadie quads by then :D

The big monstrous roadie quads have yet to make an appearance but I'm only getting on the bike at weekends. Hopefully starting tuesday night 20milers this week and a club pace 20 on thursdays from the week after.

February total was only 120miles hope to at least double that for March.

Got out on my Orange P7 for the first time today. Bought it from a retrobike ad. Had the stuck seat post removed. Then discovered it needed a few new parts LOL It now has a new chainset, chain, cassette, headset, and bottom bracket.

In training for the Maggies Monster Bike N Hike (31.5 mile cycle, followed by a 41.2 mile walk) on the first weekend in May. It's along the Great Glen Way, from Fort William to Inverness.

Today was the first time i'd been on any bike for 27 years. The first 100 metres were very wobbly LOL

Back