And today I did......

Next meet big fella?

Tonight I put the midge bars on the Trek. Also bought a £9 Zepp stem from on-one at the same time - a bit more rise than the syntace, plus I was able to get another spacer in under the stem raising the bar even more.

Feels comfier, higher obviously. In the drops it almost feels mountain bike-ish, they're significantly wider than the 40cm bars I had on before. Curious to see if I'll notice a difference in speed out on the road - it's definitely less aerodynamic, but it's not like my name's Armstrong. Hopefully less time trying to unkink my back every 10 minutes, and more comfort in general.

Today I came very close to pushing the button on the new roadie wheels I've been thinking about, even had a look at what they'd look like in my basket. There's 25 pairs left on the site, gonna see if I can hold out to payday...

today
i managed to park a bus on the liberty city walkway /bridge thing
most impressed with myself

Yeah rado's, the singular had gone anyway, mind you there is a surly MK in perthshire that would fit the bill so could still be on the cards, GT and Voodoo could be joining the kona on the way oooowt.

Back