And today I did......

zigzag":a0djponu said:
Hadn't seen them since the Steeltown tour.

My 5th or 6th year art project was a redesign of the album cover, double gatefold and a tour poster. My first big airbrush job. Still got it, I got a tour of mossmorran to get photo references as my dad worked there. Looks pish now :) but I'll try and take a snapshot.

The Ken":36c49dea said:
zigzag":36c49dea said:
Hadn't seen them since the Steeltown tour.

My 5th or 6th year art project was a redesign of the album cover, double gatefold and a tour poster. My first big airbrush job. Still got it, I got a tour of mossmorran to get photo references as my dad worked there. Looks pish now :) but I'll try and take a snapshot.
Oh aye, that'd be cool TK - still wish I had my tour t-shirt (all of them actually). I mind buying the cassette of the album when it first came out, and marvelling at the fact that the pic of the band had Grangemouth refinery in the background.

Today I realised the TV execs are missing a great new reality TV program. A combination of 'One Man and His Dog' and 'Dancing On Ice' which I shall title 'Flocking On Ice'.
50 sheep piling out of a shed onto sheet ice has got to be one of the funniest visual treats I have yet seen. The Keystone Cops had nothing on those critters. Desperately scrabbling for purchase as they careered off course into the fence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PMSL :LOL:

well today i had a half day , wasnt all that good as my mum was knocked off her new bike :evil: another stupid woman driver ! thats twice in 11 months...

@ 53 i think her biking days are over :( anyone looking for and rear end parts from an 08 plate zzr600 ? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back