And today I did......

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":il2utk70 said:
It's dried in a bit now.

406453_10150513344598685_697188684_8796121_1140873231_n.jpg

That could be anything, looks mair like a wank-stain though. ;)

Baron, you'd better hope no ex French Foreign Legion frequent retrobike with your rifle quote :shock:

The legion are not to be affronted and the French paras have been involved in more military actions since WW2 than any other elite unit in Europe, i'd be careful if i were you ;)

Nipped up Callendar Estate. Stupid amount of windblow over the trails. Well when I say trails, I mean motorway. On the plus side, this meant a bit more off-pisteing than usual. There's definitely some potential there, I see a folding saw in my future. Found a new bit of singletrack too, very damp but would flow quite well in the dry. Met a couple of bikers... 'this is shite, isn't?' were the first words out their lips. They've really missed a trick, it could have been like a mini Drumlanrig.

Build it and they would have come... back again for multiple visits. Sigh.

Today was the start of get fit 2012. 6 mile run, target for January is 3 runs a week, start cycling to work again and try to get back to 85kg.

Spent a lot of the day fighting with my old out of date CAD software.

I hate the software we use at work as it is no use for what I do and they won't spring the cash for a new version of what I use so I have to keep fighting with my own copy.

Back