And today I did......

nothing floating ma boat there k :( i'm sure fsa done a black stem wi red and white writing on it , that would be perfect :cool: :cool:

I make it 12.38am and Ive just been out walking Alf / looking for ned's :twisted:
There's not a breath of wind, sky is clear you could read a news paper by the moon which has a halo round it and the whole time Ive been out I can hear a black bird whistling its head off :roll:
I think I might do a dusk till dawn ride in the summer ;)

It's dried in a bit now.

406453_10150513344598685_697188684_8796121_1140873231_n.jpg

Me and Shed met up at Beveridge Park in Kirkcaldy about 9.45'ish minus Sensei Mikee unfortunately he couldn't make it. :(
So we headed north to the outskirts of the Lino Toon we came across loads of storm damage (fallen trees) so it was stop/start at times but the route we took was really mixed and very little road work. We did have to cut through Templehall so I suggested to Shed that we should pick the pace up a bit, all in the aid of training mind you :oops:
Weather was fine, no rain, little wind, temps were good, going under foot/wheel was OK to. I think we did 2 or 3 hours Im sure Shed can confer that, all in all a pretty good day. We did explore Middle Earth sorry I mean Middle Den which is a small trail developed by the local coonsul in the centre of town near the Victoria Hospital, it would be fine for kids. So me and Shed will no doubt be shreddin in there again at a later date. :LOL:

Cheers Shed ;)

Back