And today I did......

Unlikely to get built by Saturday plus I must not knacker myself on Saturday as I'm off to a wedding reception at Traquair. The grooms that bald bloke you met on our first ever GT meet that I'd mounted on a dodgy Spesh Rockhopper :LOL:

Hopefully it'll get a basic run on Sunday at Gleniffer Braes if Jimi gets that organised :roll:

velomaniac":1tmy4rhg said:
Righto ZZ, by the way I like Austin Alegro's especially the Vanden Plas model :roll: :LOL:
Walnut burr, hugely comfy seats and built-in picnic tables. I liked the VP interior, but that grille :?

Only joking about the frame colour, it's just not as groovy as the pink one.

Popped along to aldi's for their bike stuff, merino jersey is particularly good value :D also got some waterproof troosers, leg warmers and a hat/overshoe pack. Hat is definitely for the big of heed.

I also got 2 killie pies and the oven is preheating the noo!

Is a Killie pie just a pie with Killie as its name or is it in some way special ?

I miss Forfar Bridies which when all is said and done is just a bridie but a Wallace's forfar Bridie was to die for :D

Rode up to work on the ctc stumpy, panniers an ahh, all cause a that pope fella.

Dogs velo, spotty dogs for the pies :twisted:

I picked up some winter gear from aldis too, the Winter Jacket, Top and Bibs and a lock for the wee man to lock his bike at school :cool:

I wasn't sure about the merino top as it was 70% acrylic, it is good Kaiser - I might go back for one. would suit a retrobike logo across the front :)

Back