And today I did......

Today I've lost the Retrobike mojo, almost wish I could just chuck the lot and start afresh. Old bikes are falling to bits and so am I, just cannot keep one or other in perfect health :roll:

Really must have a clearout back to the bikestation where I got most of it in the first place :LOL:

Simplify, simplify. Not particularly bike related, but there is something really satisfying about having a big clearout and paring back to the bare essentials.

Having said that, first dibs on the Pantera :shock:

know how you feel velo, get that way periodically my self, you would do well to sell a load of stuff and put together a really nice spec bike, treat yourself to a bit of luxury- you mentioned the mantra? fit it with good functioning bits and sit it in the living room and admire.

you also want to get your arse up to the north next weekend and do the coast to coast- that'll get your mojo back ;)

Today I blagged a guided tour of the Renault Formula One factory at Enstone. I've even been promised a go in the multi million pound F1 simulator if it's not in use. It's the next best thing to driving a current F1 car and the team uses it for testing new parts now there is a test ban.

Reaaly looking forward to it.

With On-Ones prices such as they are I could have afforded a 789 but couldn't afford the 200mm forks :roll:

Currently own several 123 clones by other makers though so didn't need the authentic item :LOL:

A Non-One 123 would be funny :LOL:

Good luck with that V. Customer service is truly abysmal, I bought a set of bars from them and have been given the run around for over a month, lots of the usual fob offs, 'I'll go and have a look and phone you back' ' our system is down just now' etc.

Back