And today I did......

You think a few sheep look scary with luminous eyes, I work with 59 of the wee buggers everyday and I know they hate my guts !!!!!!!!

Thankfully they dont get the idea of team work or strength in numbers otherwise I'd be VERY dead by now :shock:

DIY today (destroy it yourself :LOL: ), really need to get further on with project house before the year is out, rooms are done, bathroom kitchen and hall are half done, the hall is a bit of a nightmare, been ongoing for a couple of years now :roll: , trouble is that it's so big it's been overwhelming, hard to know where to start (nothing to do with being a lazy ba*tard :) ), got steamed into it today though, recon i'll have the walls ready for paint next weekend.

Did get a couple of hours riding up the braes yesterday, also scored a 24x3 Nokian front tyre for the DH8 so that's slowly getting there :)

put this together again
seeing as i was in the depths of the shed yesterday
got a chainset in the post for it and got other wheels to go on
when i get tyres for them

clockworkgazz":17r0rsk2 said:
velomaniac":17r0rsk2 said:
Collar bone crunching full susser mayhem is the preserve of idiots.

No one at MacRetro is an idiot, a touch missguided on occasion but not idiots :LOL:

two words "Big Eck!" :LOL:

another 2 downhill dave!

clockworkgazz":73rwugf2 said:
velomaniac":73rwugf2 said:
Collar bone crunching full susser mayhem is the preserve of idiots.

No one at MacRetro is an idiot, a touch missguided on occasion but not idiots :LOL:

two words "Big Eck!" :LOL:

early christmas card in the post gazz :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mikee":2u59ewsu said:
put this together again

Thats pretty damned nice :cool:, that was the one thing i kept glancing back at when i was out at yours :)

jimihendrix":yaullo27 said:
mikee":yaullo27 said:
put this together again

Thats pretty damned nice :cool:, that was the one thing i kept glancing back at when i was out at yours :)

x2 :cool:

finished the day off with a family day out in eglington country park and then a supper from the wee hurrie :D

I was only kidding Big Eck and had forgot about red mist Dave :LOL:

kaiser":3nw0g687 said:
Today I've changed my mind again :roll: I'm looking at all mountain full susser types. Bike 2 work scheme has started again as well as the sales, looking for something I can pedal up but mostly hoon down. Means I could keep the Salsa.

Theres a DH8 for sale in the classifieds dude :cool:

Gc

clockworkgazz":1gwdw2om said:
jimihendrix":1gwdw2om said:
mikee":1gwdw2om said:
put this together again

x2 :cool:

finished the day off with a family day out in eglington country park and then a supper from the wee hurrie :D

I was only kidding Big Eck and had forgot about red mist Dave :LOL:

i know gazz ;) it cheered me up tho :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back