And today I did......

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
zigzag":1d0mcbj7 said:
clockworkgazz":1d0mcbj7 said:
.......bought another frame so the M2 looks like it's days are numbered :LOL: :LOL:

anyone got an Idea of what the frame and direct drive forks are worth and indeed anyone in macretro land want the old girl? 18 inch 22 inch top tube iirc- mikee?
See those teeth marks around your wrist Gazz, that's mikee biting of your hand that is. Too wee for me unfortunately.

:LOL: :LOL:

his pm must not be working, nothing from him as yet :LOL:

nice frame and all but as always another lump of pig iron comes along.

Rumble":3pxwu228 said:
Gazz I've got these Magura/Rond if you're interested. Got them off ebay a while ago because they were advertised as 1in but turns out they are 1 1/8. Haven't fitted them to anything but they seem to work fine. Here's the original ad from the bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380248065869

look kind of cool rumble will have a ponder and do some measurements, are they air?

go on mikee you know you want to :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just been looking at the P7 in the bright west coast sunlight - GAWD its Shiney :LOL: Will report back after a spin...............

I think they're air, yeah. There aren't any decals on them so I don't have much to tell you about them!

I'll do some proper pics if you like - have to wait til Monday cos they're under my desk at work at the moment (nothing to do with hiding ebay purchases from my mrs of course...)

here's the new longer fat- will need some more modern tyres if I take her off-road.

fat-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back