And today I did......

jimihendrix":2ggsg81a said:
big.eck":2ggsg81a said:
in that case , i might start a thread about the apollo tripple triangle :twisted:

Spotted a lovely Raliegh Dakota in the tip yesterday, still had the cool plastic chainring guard on and everything :)

did you get it ? are they the clunker type frames ? i'm still wanting one of them for my drum brakes i have lying in the hut :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":2jfn8tep said:
jimihendrix":2jfn8tep said:
big.eck":2jfn8tep said:
in that case , i might start a thread about the apollo tripple triangle :twisted:

Spotted a lovely Raliegh Dakota in the tip yesterday, still had the cool plastic chainring guard on and everything :)

did you get it ? are they the clunker type frames ? i'm still wanting one of them for my drum brakes i have lying in the hut :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Na, you are thinking about the Bomber, if it was one of those i'd have had it in an instant :)

you should of grabbed it and karma + postage-ed it on here to keep the raleigh thing going :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

infact........ every old hack i can get my hands on for free i'm gona offer it up on rb for postage ;) :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mr Panda":1vvzhu7f said:
Draught Skullsplitter?
:twisted:

You can't score that on draught without a prescription. I settled for some fine draught Scapa Special instead.

Well I assume it was fine, but I have been farting for Orkney today, which I blame on The Bad Pint. It is a common mistake to think that drinking lots of beer makes you drunk and ill, when in actual fact all that is happening is that you increase the statistical chance of having The Bad Pint, the one drink that will do the damage.

In this case The Bad Pint was a St Andrews Ale, I believe.

To offset my carbon fartprint I did another 30 miler to Stromness and back, at 17.9mph, meaning I've done 156 miles on the bike in the last 8 days.

It's not enough! I need a crazy goal to aim for.

therealkw15":31n7gd5p said:
To offset my carbon fartprint I did another 30 miler to Stromness and back, at 17.9mph, meaning I've done 156 miles on the bike in the last 8 days.

It's not enough! I need a crazy goal to aim for.

wow :shock: thats some mileage :shock: "takes hat off" :D

Actually - Mrs P and I woke up today with a desire to go to Skara Brae :shock: Orkney :shock: :shock:

Mr Panda":2kpnutg2 said:
Actually - Mrs P and I woke up today with a desire to go to Skara Brae :shock: Orkney :shock: :shock:

Entirely rational, although at 3,500 years old Skara Brae is a modern development compared with the Knap of Howar in Papa Westray, the longest continually settled place in, oh, the universe.

If you (or other MacRetros) head up, give me a shout- I can lend you bikes!

I look forward to my wife shouting 'There's people on the phone saying they are Mr and Mrs Panda...'

Latest posts

Back