And today I did......

Spent most of today under the VW Polo welding, MOT is due next month so need to get on top of it, also replaced the radiator, not part of the MOT but needed done anyway.

Been riding the Klunker to work/shops etc while the car is in bits, loving it at the moment, not much use offroad but it's great for round the streets.

DH8 build is progressing slowly, collected the bars from the PO thismorning, monster 30" wide Azonic jobs :) , also got the stickers on the forks so they are looking nice :cool:

jimihendrix":12wuakp0 said:
DH8 build is progressing slowly, collected the bars from the PO thismorning, monster 30" wide Azonic jobs :) , also got the stickers on the forks so they are looking nice :cool:

PICS

NOW!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Im looking forward to seeing this finished mate
G

Enid_Puceflange":3zx7femm said:
jimihendrix":3zx7femm said:

PICS

NOW!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Im looking forward to seeing this finished mate
G

Really not much different to the build thread but will take an outside pic ri-morra if you insist :) , the camo paint looks cool in the sunshine :cool: , fortunately it looks cool in the rain too :LOL:

Really pleased with the bars, did'nt know you could get ones 30" wide, only £30 too :)

just get on with it m8

today
got up did the butler thing for wifey
she the went out with her farther and sister (anniversary of her mums
passing)
farther taken no weel down to casualty
so me goes off to do garden'y things .as thats the priority at the moment
digging ,tidying etc
then realise that i need a couple of sets of bar end plugs
and there's some in a box in the shed somewhere
so an hour later this is built

strange how things pan out ?

Fitted a pair of Eck's favourite & "I'm NO parting with these bad boys" L&M cranks to the sv for a looksee

Got some pace rings on the way for them, just need some pretty chainring bolts, undecided on black, gold or silver bolts though? :?

SNC11728.jpg

G

mikee":301lqdfd said:
just get on with it m8

today
got up did the butler thing for wifey
she the went out with her farther and sister (anniversary of her mums
passing)
farther taken no weel down to casualty
so me goes off to do garden'y things .as thats the priority at the moment
digging ,tidying etc
then realise that i need a couple of sets of bar end plugs
and there's some in a box in the shed somewhere
so an hour later this is built

strange how things pan out ?

liking the use forks :cool:

Dug out the Pace from the Stock Room (attic) today ooooww dear :oops:
Its been neglected badly, dry bearings, perished rubber, (sorry Mike) I'll
stand in the naughty corner.
Forgot what was fitted, Mavic's, Hopes, Exlite Ti Q/R, 535 SPD (new), full
set Pace chain rings (new), USE Ti seat post, Maguras were serviced before it was put away, (new) lastomers in the forks (forks are sticking now) frame still looks good. But it will live again very soon.

Back