And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1yab0sbh said:
picked up my old 94 Saracen terratrax from big sister today- brought back happy memories of my grand tour of northern Spain and Portugal. However, the components were pretty gubbed really, will strip her and sell the usable bits- anyone want a nice hack frame for not much dosh?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's a bit harsh man!

Tazio":3ptg5em0 said:
clockworkgazz":3ptg5em0 said:
picked up my old 94 Saracen terratrax from big sister today- brought back happy memories of my grand tour of northern Spain and Portugal. However, the components were pretty gubbed really, will strip her and sell the usable bits- anyone want a nice hack frame for not much dosh?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's a bit harsh man!

1st dibs on sum'o'that :LOL:

had a few x-rays and i now have a lovely hole and some huge cracks on my knee cap :( there was talk about a replacement plastic one but i've to see my gp (which i havent seen for over 10 years) and take it from there.

so i won't be doing much cycling just now :(

:shock: Christ mate,i hope they come up with a solution :shock:
How did this happen?,a fall or what?.What was the 11000 volts about?

dyna-ti":1jr7f1v1 said:
:shock: Christ mate,i hope they come up with a solution :shock:
How did this happen?,a fall or what?.What was the 11000 volts about?

i was breaking through some concrete with a hilti breaker and hit a 11,000 volt cable , i melted my arms and face quite badly and the eletricty went in my right arm just above my wrist and blew a little hole in my left knee on the way out . it's been really clicky the last few months :?

so whilst doing pretty much the same thing yesterday i banged my knee off the breaker as it was moving up and down . i'm not to bad when i'm standing or walking around , and sitting with a pillow under it but i can't just sit normal as it's really sare in that posistion :(

i'll still be building bikes and will still be on here , i'll see what the doc has to say when i see him :LOL:

it's no that , a hate sitting about :evil:

Latest posts

Back