And today I did......

also got a set of bombers for the M2 today so apart from a 1 inch headset and a 73mm BB, I can rob all the bits from the unibomber and my do everything machine will live :D

Went to work today :D

6 months off and it was like I never left :roll:

Got a deal in the first 2 hours, got it out on the road 3 hours after that :cool:

Groundhog Day! :LOL: :LOL:

Next day off, Thursday next week! :shock: :shock:

Oh well.

Gc

The Ken":1wdsw0l0 said:
what do you sell Enid? I might be looking soon for a small car.

Arnold Clark matey :oops:

Back to selling everything & anything from Wee Aygo's to Range Rovers and everything inbetween :D

Today i looked at the bandage covering the big hole in my arm and wondered when I'll be mobile enough to get back on my bike :D

Today I got back home after some work in London and a single day in Wales downhilling, it would have been a few days but the old volvo has sadly seen its last day.

The engine started overheating and after getting it in to a reputable garage I was told the cylinder head gasket was gone....£900 to fix I only paid £900 for the darn thing, ah well.

On a side note after getting back I had a new frame waiting for me, a orange patriot, now I have 2 projects and no money....knock on affects of buying much loved but problematic used cars.

Ah well such is life, I do have my dream frame thats a plus.

put this old road dear together and started the M2 build

sidep.jpg

m2.jpg

Went for a cycle around pretty much the entire Edinburgh cyclepath network and along the Water Of Leith path. There seems to be an epidemic of free wandering dogs with unattentive owners. The foreigners with maps were almost as bad.

Now to work out how to do a restoration yet keep the bike as an everyday runner, buy all the bits I suppose to stash in a cupboard and then have a fun but confusing weekend shoving it all back together.

New seatpost and saddle already on to remind me that new bits make things nicer.

Attachments

• dean bridge.jpg
    dean bridge.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 97
Had a bimble with the bairn this morning and managed to fit in a wee turbo sesh( tis pish when its so lovely but needs must).

Back