And today I did......

built up the new gary fisher ss but it's too small so i'll be punting it :(

and with the help of mr dina-ti i now have an almost complete front twin hydro brake (only need 1 weld about an inch and it's done) pic's tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :D

big.eck":3bk5y98j said:
built up the new gary fisher ss but it's too small so i'll be punting it :(

and with the help of mr dina-ti i now have an almost complete front twin hydro brake (only need 1 weld about an inch and it's done) pic's tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :D

looking forward to seeing this beast.

had a wee run out today in the sun- got to love this weather :cool:

mikee":1qda3rvy said:
so you no needin bits machined then ?

ahhhhhhhhhh , sorry mike , pc's been buggered and i forgot to send you the bits :oops: i'll see if your address is still in my pm's and get them posted to you as soon as pos :oops:

Went out and ran in the Edinburgh Marathon in aid of Marie Curie today

Amazing atmosphere and the support from the public really drives you on (I hate running)

Sadly I ran past the poor chap who died as the paramedics were trying like mad to rescusitate him :(

A sight that will stay with me for some time.

Toooooooooo HOT!!!! :roll:

Thanks to those who sponsored me,
Peace out,
G :cool:

it's not great is it, mine rattled loose on it's clip and ended up pointing at the sky on my last trip, on mine it is also impossible to see the led's in bright sunlight so you can't tell if it is on or not.

50 miles on the road bike today, really is bliss when you get a day like today. Wee headwind on the outward leg was fab on the return, managed to keep it in top gear for most of the last 6 miles absolutley hooning it :D it twas the bawz.

Back