And today I did......

Glentress. Took the Pipedream.

Still not convinced by the Mary bars, epsecially after a couple of near over the handlebar moments. Also, my £12 camera would appear to be on LSD. I have some very trippy footage :?

bit slow those cameras ?

mine too

mary bars sort of force your hands off the bars when decending

keep them for your coffee shop bike ,upside down of course

zigzag":him9zlaz said:
Glentress. Took the Pipedream.

Still not convinced by the Mary bars, epsecially after a couple of near over the handlebar moments. Also, my £12 camera would appear to be on LSD. I have some very trippy footage :?

give me first refusal on the mary's if they end up for the chop- might be just the ticket for the m2 ;) vulture overhead :LOL:

Stayed home, fettled my bikes, lounged around, magic :cool:

Did build up my 1950's roadster in fixie mode, hopefully get a few road miles in tomorrow on this steed, its surprisingly good off road too :LOL:

I love hot weather :D

Well I gave in to the heat and collapsed on the sofa and fell asleep. Woke up to the kids arguing so I promptly went outside and forced them into a water fight to cool them off. Great fun, tomorrow is loch tay with the canoe and weekend barby no 2. A good weekend.

Today I was stood at the desk with the new guy , looked up and said " shes hot " referring to the girl at the other end of the store .

" That's my girlfriend "

:oops:

Did'nt get any riding done this weekend, not offroad anyway, short commutes to B&Q, Halfords etc.

Got the exhaust welded on the Polo thisafternoon after bursting it on the drive before leaving for 10UTB last weekend, was'nt nice grinding and welding under a car in that heat but got it done.

Back