And today I did......

got four packs of these from CRC for £12 :D

DSCF2265.jpg

Don't know if they're any good yet but at £3 a wheel are worth a shout, especially as the price includes a spare set of pads in each set :p

still here :shock: couldn't get away from work til 2pm :LOL:

Now just to pack car and join the assault on Fort Bill

oh.......and when I was parked up today one of the environmental health lassies at work passed me...................on a Klein :shock:

The Ken":2tsi2ckx said:
got my microDV camera from hong kong today, need to buy a SD card but it looks petty cool.

Go on then, give us a link to what it is, and I eagerly await the review.

Beautiful day in Orkney, 14 miles on the restored Tufftrax, saddle discomfort high, marring joy at reacquaintence.

Funnily enough, got mine last week.

See monster Bikeradar thread.

I need to mount mine to the helmet and take it out for a spin. Indoor and low light quality looks pretty crappy, but for £12...

Got a quick dose of the midweek moontains in - since it was such a braw nicht, I nipped up to the Pentlands with the Pipedream for its maiden voyage.

DSC00150.jpg

The Mary bars took a bit of adjusting to... The bike felt really twitchy on the first downhill, wasn't helped by the fact I had over-inflated the tyres and they were struggling for grip on the gravel and stones. After letting some air out, grip returned and I was able to enjoy the rest of the bimble.

I like the lightness and the instant acceleration - feels more like it's floating over the terrain, rather than ploughing through - could be the Mary bars and short stem forcing my weight backwards I suppose. I noticed I wasn't throwing my weight around quite as much as I'd do on the 29'er or the Hardrock, again not sure if that's because there is less weight over the front end, or still lacking familiarity. Anyway, I think I like.

looks cool and give the mary's time, I love mine.

Lucky you getting out, I only managed to polish my roller cam breaks tonight, the dale seems to be slowly turning into a garage queen :roll:

clockworkgazz":39j7xg5p said:
looks cool and give the mary's time, I love mine.

Lucky you getting out, I only managed to polish my roller cam breaks tonight, the dale seems to be slowly turning into a garage queen :roll:

MMmmmmmmmm...................

Roller cam's :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

Back