And today I did......

i bought the dv camera glasses
get your sd card from asda 9 quid for 4 gig
works well but it needs a bit of thought for direction
i find lots of film if grass /trail unless i purposley think about looking up
a bit
still for £4 odds + a tenner postage

I'll try mine out on the way home then give miniKen a shot as it is mainly for him. Works well in the office with a lowly class 2 card.

Funnily enough, I tried mine out last night... Helmet mount, but had it pointed too low. Did not cope well with the vibrations and/or the rapidly changing terrain, video was very jerky and I did have a class 6 card. Shame really, as I nearly had a bit of a TheKen/sheep moment... crested a small rise back of the Black hill at speed into about 5 or 6 sheep scattering them, including a poor wee lamb that ran along the track infront of me for a bit.

Out for a run past the club (in Kirkwall, that means the Legion, the Sailing Club, the Masonic, or the Orkney Club- it was the Orkney Club) and thence to Tesco before it shut at midnight.

Glorious night, wind dropped after dark as it often does, smooth water, relatively warm, not really dark- here it is at 11.35pm:

23839.jpg

Pretty good.

Worked in Helensburgh.

Dropped down to Dumbarton Halfords later to evaluate Thule bike rack fittings - they didn't have any to suit. :cry:

Got two FOLDING Panaracer XC's (FirePro/MudPro) for twenty quid :D

well tonight chaps i got my pc fixed :D

some little shit somewhere on the planet thought it would be fun hacking into my pc and messing with it :evil: but 1 smart mate , some tea and an hour later and i'm back online again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back