And today I did......

:) ok ok the panniers were a mistake, but I got my money back - my stove was a Vango - although it was cheap it is a good make normally - it is probably just clogged with Gaz's cheesy bits :)

The Ken":2hc4resv said:
where from zigzag? last time I saw them they were £40
Went with this guy http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-DV-HIDDEN-DV ... 255a4394a4 - Will see what delivery time is like.

Still need to get a class 6 memory card. All sorts of caveats with these as opposed to the 'official' UK ones at 40 odd quid, but they're so bloody cheap got to be worth a go.

Mini FAQ on the camera halfway down this page - need to be careful when charging it :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Payday has arrived so I bought a new set of WTB Velociraptor tyres front and rear specific, folding, 2.1's for the iDrive for £24 all in which I think is a bargain. Good old CRC :D

I of course now realise that someone will point out that these tyres are crap and CRC seen me coming but they cannot be any worse than the cheapo rubbish that fits most of my bikes :LOL:

Bought one from lucky2009allen as he seems to be reliable and handles returns well - lets hope it lasts longer than my panniers :)

Got a pair of wheels through the post, Mavic oxygen rims in grey, campag hubs and spesh ground control tyres and alot better condition than hoped. Bargain and a bonus. Even has some funky metal Raleigh dust caps :D

cycled round the unofficial off road route round Richmond park. Come to the conclusion that boys in their twenties are small flaccid cocks who may grow up. if their lucky :roll:

today

Fitted 3 of the 4 bearing sets I got from BETD to the LTS DH.
Went for a ride, saweeeeeeeet. :D
Have to work out how to remove the existing main bushes to progress tho. :?

Back