And today I did......

Been wired up to a 24hour ECG to try and figure out why I have had bouts of iregular heart beat :?

Also visited EBC and perused their spring/summer catalogue and spotted a great Ecurie MacRetro top see Endura Nationalflag top, cant post picture for some reason
:?

yes saw that one - looks pretty cool

1354-3640-main--6.jpg

So Robmac, are you cured or is your ticker needing a rewind ;)

Think with me its probably iron anaemia, more pills to take :roll:

As for Endura top, I think I'll invest in one regardless of Ecurie MacRetro decision :D

finally got a shed in the garden of the house, wife will be happy all bikes are now in there new home its an 8x8 with peaked roof! finally a place for all my cack the wife never wants to see!
picked my santa cruz blur up last sunday not been out on it properly as its at leslie bike shop getting the forks serviced as they siezed up the day after i bought the bike. :roll:
joys of being a postie! found a gt lts frame lying in a garden will speak to the owner on monday to see if i can have it.
also done a deal on a marin iv had my eye on for a few months its been lying next to a shed for ages doing nowt. it has pace forks and full xt/xtr from 98' pick it up during the wk for a few quid bargain!not using the frame so will put it up here first just using parts for my zaskar build :cool:

Realised I'm not as fit as I want to be for tommorrow and have failed to jettison the excess pounds accumulated over xams, 4 months ago :shock: Pish.

Back