And today I did......

cleaning down the dale and trying desperately to fight against a total period and garage queen type deal but it is very had I tell thee :x

What year is the Dale Gazz ?

SSEC sounds great ZZ, i think two laps would have been my stretch too.

Nothing exciting cycling wise for me, was up the Braes for an hour yesterday, was going to go for a blast round the streets today but never managed it :roll:

Having a clearout, trying to get rid of the FSR at the moment, LTS is going too, loved the LTS when it was riding but mentioned to Kaiser if i was that into it it'd have been back together and riding again long ago, nearly a year and a half it's been in bits :roll:

Because of the new car project wont be doing any builds this year, will be riding as much as poss though, mostly with the Zaskar which i like a lot anyway so it's not all bad.

Speaking of the new car i'll stick some crappy pics in the Motors thread if anyone is interested ;)

Quote Jimihendrix : Speaking of the new car i'll stick some crappy pics in the Motors thread if anyone is interested.

YES! Get them up :D

Like the idea of weight and (to some extent) cost driving the build, rather than the usual aesthetics/period correctness. Of course I fully expect you to figure out a way to get it all in there :D

So I thought I'd fit the Maguras to the Stumpy this afternoon. Things were going well, started at the back and had one side nice and close, started on the other side and one moment of madness later, I'd cross threaded and then snapped the bolt clean off while trying to get it nice and tight :evil: I'm not a religious man, but I'm wondering if the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky is trying to tell me 'Fixie Up!' :?

Anybody want some Specialized wall art? Weekend summary: Not a happy camper.

zigzag":3jb53dpy said:
Anybody want some Specialized wall art? Weekend summary: Not a happy camper.

OOOOOh. Beans. Spill. Now.

Me - 'av been on Arran all weekend and now heading to buy new waterproof jkt for next weekend :roll: unusually pessimistic for me :roll: :roll:

Back