And today I did......

zigzag":zdfdozjh said:
thel33ter":zdfdozjh said:
Went to Horsell Common for an hour or so on my Hardrock, played around on the jumpy bits and got really muddy, but felt great as I haven't been out for a week or two :D Also realised the rear wheel is dead, the cassette wobbles on the screw on bit :?
OOOOO-LAAAAAA.

ha ha

"There must be something worth living for........"
got to love the big man D.E. :cool:

Enid_Puceflange":13p7yqzz said:
Looks like I was near you guys, if only i had known :roll:

http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/work ... id=2279591
My route for today :D

G
Arrgghhh, like ships in the night... I'm sure we could use this internet thing to arrange bike rides and stuff ;) And pretty good going timewise Enid, and liking the geo-tagged photos too, nifty. Nice big top-speed too, assuming the hill down from Bavelaw Castle/Hoose?

No cycling today - massive spring clean effort in the garden, cut loads of firewood, played with children, then had a barbecue in the blistering Oban sunshine :cool:

Baileys in chocolate shot cups and some Talisker to round off the decedent day - roll on ra morra, roadie efort on the Bianchi if not downpouring ;)

zigzag":10bo9r6g said:
Enid_Puceflange":10bo9r6g said:
Looks like I was near you guys, if only i had known :roll:

http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/work ... id=2279591
My route for today :D

G
Arrgghhh, like ships in the night... I'm sure we could use this internet thing to arrange bike rides and stuff ;) And pretty good going timewise Enid, and liking the geo-tagged photos too, nifty. Nice big top-speed too, assuming the hill down from Bavelaw Castle/Hoose?

Yeah, there were plenty of pedestrians out and about today, all over the steep bits of road too , just as well i fitted a bell, used to think they were gay as well, but a life saver (for the pedestrians :LOL: )

G

No cycling today, instead hit the beach with family and friends, lit fire, watched the waves roll in etc. Then visited The Gloup (a collapsed sea cave and strolled along the cliffs to see what was left of a yacht that was washed ashore a few years (answer: some lumps of fibreglass).

Followed up with a roast leg of lamb and a few bottles of wine and beer to accompany good conversation.

Mustn't grumble, I suppose...

therealkw15":xif7rl33 said:
No cycling today, instead hit the beach with family and friends, lit fire, watched the waves roll in etc. Then visited The Gloup (a collapsed sea cave and strolled along the cliffs to see what was left of a yacht that was washed ashore a few years (answer: some lumps of fibreglass).

Followed up with a roast leg of lamb and a few bottles of wine and beer to accompany good conversation.

Mustn't grumble, I suppose...

that sounds like an ideal day :D

due to big ecks ebay spotting i've gone and dropped more cash on
something
did a BIN so picked it up this evening
gonna part it out so if anyone wants to feel the current love for nottinghams finest watch a space nearby

really glad that orange is no for me, went to get packing for that today
so get it packed and shipped soon

Back