And today I did......

Re: Re:

dyna-ti":1csdxd2i said:
Bought the new computer last night. more than ive ever spent on a single non bike item.Im still trying to justify it :?
Maybe not huge in the grand scheme of things but its still a bloody lot.

Replacement Ti in suspension flavour type money :facepalm:

What did you go for in the end?

Re: Re:

Alienware Andromeda r2
With upgrades :facepalm:

I know you pay more with alienware but it does it all and its really refreshing small format.

Aye but at least the computer will get used.[/quote]

I unpacked a 2008 GT Outpost frame that I bought for my son. 6061 Aluminium Alloy so it will hopefully have the characteristics of a Za.... albeit without the name, flat end cap and price.

Be a nice wee project that :? going old or is it a modern kid friendly build. That being lots of shiny bits :LOL:

Offering the purple ti glide/sus and its not going well.
I have them as a pair on here and ebay for 2 1/2 months and not a single enquiry.
Thinking its the mismatched 32/36h i offer singly.

Ive had 4 asking it its a pair for 44 quid. and all interested in the pair
I dont think many realize what aa ti glide is. They keep assuming its a general term for all ti centred hubs

Plus im not keen to sell them to someone who has had 10-100 posts in 1/2 dozen years and every single post is in the for sale sections.
Took a while to get these and find all the spacers, funds out on finding at least one spider,one lockring and all re-bearing'd.

I know i shouldnt care who buys but im not keen on obvious bike dealers buying out stuff to resell abroad.

As such im thinking withdrawing everything.
If yez think im going overboard here please say so. Its just getting too much :(

I think I am going to put his Pantera back to standard and keep it for my daughter (although she may already be tall enough) and transfer the quake forks and HS33's to the Outpost with a bit of a parts bin special for the remainder.

Daughter has an xs framed GT Aggressor with rigids so I may put quakes with Firmtechs on that for her!

Don't be disheartened about your hubs. They are too good to sell to a profiteer. Put them away or perhaps try to swap them for something more saleable.

If youre short a pair of forks ive a judy xc cartridge long travel here. Short 140mm 1 1/8"
White one,might be '97 :?

I fear we have an argument coming from one of the interested parties :? clear profiteer who not going to be happy than im refuse sale for that reason.

I think I should be all right for forks thanks.

Todays problem is an apparent incompatability between Magura is mount calipers and Hope 5 bolt rotors. Even with countersunk disc bolts, the bolts are catching on the calipers!

Bullpup":2uzn670l said:
I think I should be all right for forks thanks.

Todays problem is an apparent incompatability between Magura is mount calipers and Hope 5 bolt rotors. Even with countersunk disc bolts, the bolts are catching on the calipers!

i have a set of hope c2's doing nothing if your interested?

Back