And today I did......

RobMac":r3d3oln3 said:
The History Man":r3d3oln3 said:
You need to change your avatar. Chuck Norris?

I had been thinking about at the begining of the year.
Suggestions? :?

4631_2.jpg

Re:

Went for a ride roond Blairadam today wi' Rob, only I didnae cause the bam didnae turn up.
e14534.gif
Mibbees a relapse with his cauld, I said relapse no prolapse. :roll:
Rode a new bit of trail to me, the trail that starts from back of Bombhole and ended with a steep drop down to a bridge on glen path now continues further on to where a wee burn sort of waterfalls it's way down to burn beside glen path.
Although I didnae like missing the steep drop at end of trail there is another at end of this new bit. Did a bit of chucking boulders and any stones I could collect into a muddy bit that is cutting up near end of this new bit.

Just realised after looking at this map in link http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/bla ... 32/-3.4146 that I actually didn't go right to end of new bit. :facepalm:

Re:

Yesterday I did a fast 16 miles on the MTB then washed and changed for a 2 hour Origami class.

Then today I went on the local CTC Rendezvous Ride, ma gaff to Abercorn Church, by Hopetoun House and back.
70 mile round trip holy feck was ma arse sore when I got home. Brooks saddles : 6,500 miles later and I've come to the conclusion that ma B17's no the saddle for me, I did give it a crack, crack! :LOL:
And one other thing, I think its safe to say "the caulds on its way oot" although am gonna have to jet wash the bike as its looking like a prop from the film 'Alien' lets just say my sinuses MUST be clear by now :oops:

A walk along the seaside with the dog and then fish and chips.
Then a clean of the audax bike and the removal of mudguards and rack ready for a road ride tomorrow :D .

No Barry! Thank you, for the imagery ;)

Have a good ride tomorrow Ollie :)

I had a good one today but just posted all about with some pictures over on the 'Show Us What You Did Today' thread.

Jamie

Back