And today I did......

Re: Re:

RobMac":1z10v0gg said:
Am gonna try and cram in as much as possible between now and when I go under the knife.

How long hiv ye got? Er, um :oops: , let me rephrase that, when do you have to go in for the op? July-ish? Just so we know to come oot riding with ye now when yer gonnae be oot the game for so long.
We'll all need tae make a CD wi' loads of abuse/banter so ye'll no miss us. ;)

Re:

I'm ripping the p*ss outta Rob via PM, but in all fairness, I wish you all the best mate.

I asked when the op was, as I need a holiday and I'm a good nurse. Have you heard of Kathy Bates in your neck of the woods lads.....??

Re: Re:

RobMac":2tgjls68 said:
Am gonna try and cram in as much as possible between now and when I go under the knife.

Whatcha getting done Rob? See if they can stick in some NOS m950 while they are in there and things might work even better! :LOL:

Hope its not too serious Rob and hope your not out of the game for too long either.
If theres anything you need or we can do just let me know.

Jamie

Re:

So after the op, do we still call you Rob or are ye changing yer name as well? :mrgreen:

on the bright side, least when ye get ane o them bikes fir lassies wi the dropped top tube it will be easier to dismount when ye faw aff.

In all seriousness, will be wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

No so good rob, always thought it was a simple case of anorexia :facepalm: anyways hope we get a trundle in before you get your speedie recovery underway

Back