And today I did......

Re: Re:

Mr Panda":3l1og65j said:
Could ya no use that to shim yer rattly seat post :twisted:

Times are hard y'know.

Naw naw ave got that sorted now, the seat post is tighter that OCP's butt cheeks :shock:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":3g9ow36u said:
Mr Panda":3g9ow36u said:
Christ yev no use the micrometer on him have ya?

:shock:

Micrometer? So ye've seen Rob's knob? :shock:

What :? is this like some sort of club .

Youre from all over Fife way arent you ?

20 miles on winter road bike, including a sphincter twitcher when the front tube exploded. First decent ride out on the new bike and it seems really nice. Sram Double Tap gears took a bit of getting used to after years of Shimano, but I'm loving the Hydro R disc brakes. I was worried they'd be a bit dicey on wet greasy road but there's lots of feel and the power is pretty progressive. Shoulder a bit stiff now but no pain when riding, so a good sign. Just need to make sure I stretch properly after riding and build up the miles slowly.

good to hear you're back on the saddle, bit blustery out there today

when the alarm went off this morning for my commute, i heard the wind, then a slate sliding down the roof and pulled the duvet over my head and decided to sleep in

have you acquired a new winter bike?

gmac123":34h6dquj said:
have you acquired a new winter bike?

Aye, after the crappy few months I've had I thought I'd treat myself. Mate has a bike shop and got me a great deal on a 2014 Charge Plug 5. "Only" 10spd unlike 2015 11spd but no matter for a winter bike. Loads of clearance for full mudguards, 28c tyres and hydro disks.
Had my old cross bike 7 years but still cleaned up ok and sold for full asking price on ebay. Sold some old fox forks, Audi winter wheels and some dvd box sets I'll never watch again, so the bike only cost £200 of "real" money.

Quite a nice day up here. Wet roads and cold but lovely blue sky. Horrible head wind but great helping hand once I turned for home at Broughty Ferry :)

that'll do nicely, been deliberating a BTW deal on planetx cross bike, just don't want to move the kenesis GF on

Re:

My current "one in one out" policy is going to get put to the test when the Saffron is finally ready. Plan was to sell the Cannondale 29er, but having 2nd thoughts. Had a mad plan to swap brakes around with the fat bike, get some drop bars and turn it into a monster cross!

That's the problem with policies! They just get in the way.:LOL:

I could maybe help you out and take the Colnago off your hands.

When is the Saffron due again? Any further with a date?

Back