And today I did......

It lives! Nice one velo, would be a shame to instantly consign it to the Bike Station.

Washed the iDrive after Kirroughtree, and contemplated it's future. Will try and cure it's sketchy front-end with a decent tyre (Kenda Nevegal Stick-E, well I like them). Some more air in the rear shock too I think. It seems like I spend the first half of every ride on it trying to get comfortable (is the frame too big for me, or is it just the high BB?) and find some confidence, typically after the front-end washes out. Then the 2nd half of the ride, it all seems to click and it begins to make sense. If I can't get my head around it, an On-one 456 may be in my future.

Also finished putting in a new headset on the Rockhopper, as well as new 16t cog on the rear and dropping the half-link from the chain. Also swapped out the bars, seat and seatpost so I can use them on the Stumpie. Looks right although it wasn't what I originally was planning, but means I can now move on with the build.

Decided to have a recovery day after yesterday, remember guy replenish your carbs after a hard session.
Dug the 'V' (Stealth) project out for a photo session so I could record the project.

Attachments

• IMG_0875 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0875 (Medium).JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 125
nice dale- should look cool :cool:

I love the on-one geo. ZZ was out on it today and it is just perfect (for me anyroads) indeed would consider a geared version with better tubes than the gas pipes I have at the momenet :LOL:

my legs are sore after my second run out, 10 is going to kill me :?

Thanks Gazz :)

You opinion guys please, do I stick with the Dale (bar-be-que black) or do I do it military green or camo :?

Whatcha fink? Rob

super v looks nice rob ;)

well i finnished the marin today............

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

think i've just bought another dh8 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

it's got marzocchi monster t's and lots of hope bits :LOL:

big.eck":3683hc69 said:
super v looks nice rob ;)

think i've just bought another dh8 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

it's got marzocchi monster t's and lots of hope bits :LOL:

Would'nt mind seeing this :) , plans for it ? [cough] for sale [/cough]

RobMac":n8yzwdmo said:
Thanks Gazz :)

You opinion guys please, do I stick with the Dale (bar-be-que black) or do I do it military green or camo :?

Whatcha fink? Rob

keep it as is looks well hard.

I think that looks great to eck but I must admit to not really getting the big bouncy thang and as such do not know what looks cool and what does not so my opinion is pretty worthless really :oops:

clockworkgazz":25gr4wax said:
I think that looks great to eck but I must admit to not really getting the big bouncy thang and as such do not know what looks cool and what does not so my opinion is pretty worthless really :oops:

i know what you mean ;) pink t-shirts are cool but you would'nt catch me wearing one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9.10 - 9.15 and Im on the comp real quiet like I hears tearing outside and I went out with the torch some F#CKER has been at one of my motorbikes which is chained to the house. Went round the front and saw the very F#CKERS walkin down the road, into the car to see if I could see them lost the B#STARDS :x

RobMac":1wsd6xqw said:
9.10 - 9.15 and Im on the comp real quiet like I hears tearing outside and I went out with the torch some F#CKER has been at one of my motorbikes which is chained to the house. Went round the front and saw the very F#CKERS walkin down the road into the car to see if I could see them lost them B#STARDS :x

thats bad news :evil: if it was kids then the chances are they won't be back

Back