And today I did......

big.eck":111z78sj said:
yup the golden seat returns :twisted: i don't know the gear ratio :oops: but nobody noticed the hydro v's :shock: it goes alright too :LOL:

yeah the breezer prob was a little too cheap but i'm happy , the new owner'll be happy and it'll go to a good hame :D :D :D :D

Eck I wish I knew you were gonna sell it at that price I might have gone for it my self :?

R.

RobMac":jng4ldv2 said:
Eck I wish I knew you were gonna sell it at that price I might have gone for it my self :?

R.

rob , i never knew what it was worth :? what should i of asked for ?

sorry :oops:

anyone got a seat bolt they don't want and some white bar tape- going to get the road bike up and running and need a few bits for it. I'm up for that white saddle to kaiser ;)

clockworkgazz":21fc2d9k said:
anyone got a seat bolt they don't want and some white bar tape- going to get the road bike up and running and need a few bits for it. I'm up for that white saddle to kaiser ;)

seat bolt as-in a bolt with a 13mm nut on the end ? i have some ;)

i'll see if i can rake out a nice one for ya ;)

big.eck":3vosn2qq said:
RobMac":3vosn2qq said:

R.

rob , i never knew what it was worth :? what should i of asked for ?

sorry :oops:

To be honest Eck I dont really know my self I just meant it was kinda in my price range.
BTW Breezer came in red and white, cant really remember if it was steel or alu???

cheers eck- the one that was on the bike (quick release jobbie) could be used as a murder weapon it's that heavy ha ha. I can trade you if you want?

clockworkgazz":z1zttfc8 said:
cheers eck- the one that was on the bike (quick release jobbie) could be used as a murder weapon it's that heavy ha ha. I can trade you if you want?

i'll trade your murder weapon for my seat bolt :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just kidding , naw am no wanting anything for it ya nutter :LOL:

pm your address and i'll fire it on the post ;)

Marmite King":34vdt9n1 said:
velomaniac":34vdt9n1 said:
I got the fear about K'Tree as everyone keeps saying you need good brakes and some bounce so...............

In five hours flat from frame to complete bike I rebuilt my Giant Boulder DS with Vee brakes and 14 low gears :D

Admittedly its a crap bike, not really retro but it works and has been tested on the waste ground near me.

I'm not really fit enough for this ride so with the distance, rough terrain and energy sapping full sus I'm not sure I'm looking forward to this :?

Only time will tell ;)

You and me both !!

And before you ask Gaz, I`ve changed my tyres ??

Hopefully see you guys up there for a great day out....................

:cool: :D

went and picked up this
P1010288.jpg

it's been sitting at my LBS for a couple of weeks now and after a discussion
it was mine plus £20 for some drop offs i had lying about
its i think a raliegh yukon but as the paint looks a bit done in a shed
mebee its a fake :roll:

i might just rape it of the groupset as its quite un used tho it is 200 gs
as a comparison i dug out a low end dale from 91
P1010300.jpg

the dale weighs about 23lbs the catalog weight for the raliegh is 31lbs
feels nearer 35 tbh