And today I did......

gmac123":39ovqzl7 said:
RobMac":39ovqzl7 said:
applied a tourniquet to stop the blood then give my self
4 or 5 stitches then applied a field dressing and continued washing.

Kinn ard'core :twisted:

I'd like to think you unscrewed the top of bowie knife, took out the fishing gut and hook and used them to stitched it

Then do yer lips and put everything back in yer handbag :roll:

Knife> fire> sear wound> keep pedalling. And if you dab your out anaw :twisted:

gmac123":3q8fsc5n said:
RobMac":3q8fsc5n said:
applied a tourniquet to stop the blood then give my self
4 or 5 stitches then applied a field dressing and continued washing.

Kinn ard'core :twisted:

I'd like to think you unscrewed the top of bowie knife, took out the fishing gut and hook and used them to stitched it

Don't laugh, do you carry a folding saw, leatherman, fire steel and a first-aid kit in yer camelbak?
A know who does :roll:

gmac123":3tnxkscj said:
his name begins wi 'R' and ends wi a 'b'

Roobarb?

_42986595_roobarb203.jpg

I wonder what it is wi folks thats name that starts wi R and ends wi b and big lugs :?

The Ken":qlzobpr4 said:
they last 5 to 10 years, your doc will say if they are due

Not any more. About 7 years ago I got bitten by a stray dug when I was at work on New Years day. I went to the Southern General and the A and E doc told me that the tet jags I had away back about 15 years would still be active. Apparently they have re-thought the whole thing and decided it lasts a lot longer than they thought. All I got was antibiotics and a sticky plaster for ma sair erse.

The school of thought is you get a certain amount of tetanus boosts in your life time. Once you've had them all its viewed as pointless to get anymore. I maxxed out on mine ten years past, comes from being chronically accident prone :facepalm:

Back