And today I did......

Cleared 18" of snow from the drive with another 8" on the way.
Hurry up spring and thaw this winter land.

Added the drive in photo this morning.

More white stuff tonight and Sunday

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 132
Did my "Darby and Joans" club run today again, this time clocked up approx 50 miles on the road bike.
FM it was sear, 30 mile into the wind then a tail wind home. Ive just eaten anything that wasn't nailed doon :facepalm:
Lactic acid in the thighs was ferocious so I gave Alf a walk as soon as I got in :?

looks rough down south, biblical floods been shown on the news every night, god knows what you lot have done to deserve that

good on you rob, looking out the window wishing was out but need to shake this manflu off first.

The last 20 miles was balistic, hardly under 18mph and a max 33mph (no hill BTW) no wonder
ma thighs were screamin :facepalm:
And me a auld man tay :LOL:

BTW your doin the right thing, kick that flu first ;)

Took Mango Zaskar With Red Bits up to see the snow, then raced that big rain cloud home. I won. :D

Still no grips cos that's how we roll, n we're hard as fcuk.

Made my last trip to dump relating to my clear out. Even the office cupboard looks tidy now!
Car all packed for tomorrow's fun.

Out with Rob at Pitmedden surveying the carnage. A bit of mixed news. Firstly not as much has been destroyed as I'd feared, but the bit that the diggers have been in are wrecked. The clink is untouched, as is the southern end of the main forest. The middle climb to the pond is a quagmire, as is the section down to the windmill. The middle sections have also even destroyed. Luckily, heart of darkness is still in one piece apart from a few downed trees, but the steep narrow section that criss crossed the stream is unreachable through the deadfall. On the plus side, it wasn't as wet as I thought it would be, but the places the machines had been in were holding 6" to a feet of water.
Mixed news but looking forward to summer, hoping that the clearing might open up some new trails.

Out with Clubby at Pitmedden surveying the carnage. When I got back to the car some twat had dumped a bike in the back 'o' ma car :shock:

Back