And today I did......

Aye, bet you were looking in thinking 'what a bunch of auld geriatrics'

It was actually easier than I expected, Accred1 I found difficult and ran out of steam half way through, Accred2 was a similar situation and they lasted 1 hour each, Accred 3 is a 2 hour session and I was expecting to be completely cream crackered after the first hour but it was a doddle.

Went on a ride around the hills between Bishopton and Kilmacolm with 47p2.
Did 30miles with a few hills
Pissed at getting burnt up the hills by an oap on a single speed !
Its more telling that I probably couldn't even turn the pedals of an SS on the hills we went up.
Must try harder ...

Cycled 7.5 miles and met up with Hawmaw, we headed out past Bishopton and towards Kilmacolm where there were 'apparently' some monster hills worth climbing on single speed. Sadly the monster hills were about the size of the pimples on my bum and really I was glad I wore my thermal long-johns as I never managed to break sweat on the ride but the undies did the trick keeping me toasty warm. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Something seemed to be wrong with Hawmaw's gears, every pimple we came to he fell way behing and I spend countless hours on top of said pimples waiting on him :oops:

The Ken":mh356ays said:
No sympathy here Clubby, I've been doing DIY for 16 years now, roughly the same time I moved in with the missus.

Is that no a wee bit MacDooble Entendre :?:

:xmas-big-grin:

A wee bit of snow is falling, nothing much to us. However we have two foreign students attached to our research group and both of them are watching it fall with rapt attention. One is from Brazil and the other from Mexico and neither have seen snow in their lives.
Oh to be that innocent :D

Back