And today I did......

clockworkgazz":znrd0n09 said:
those tyres are just perfect on the dale :cool:

are those onza rip and rail tyres mikee and if so how are they- I have heard mixed reports (same with any tyres really).

Nice day to get out fellas well done- hope the drum is as nice in the morning :D

ritchey megabite on the rear and a rail on the front
the only skinwalls i got left
megabites are a good tyre especially in the loamy soil round here
onza rail's less so but a good mud tyre ,but no as good as my fave
velociraptors

skinwalls on enids dale would just be the bawws

back from the drum with new macretro rider marmite-boywonder-dude. Great ride out and took some gears which was just the ticket. amazing day out, drum was dry and snarly, great company, belter of a steak bake, top chris chance tales with rick- uber :cool: love the place.

IMG_2022.jpg

number 2 out of 3 ;) what you guys think a should charge for these ? a was thinking £20 posted , too much ? no enough ?

Went for a blast round Pollock park on the Zaskar thismorning :)

Also fired up my 3.0S Capri for the first time in six months, just needed a bit of "Start Ya B*stard" down the carb, sounds great with the new Janspeeds BUT has a strange water leak from the bellhousing, suspect a core plug has gone at the back of the block :x , going to bang some rad weld in it and get the heap MOT'd next weekend anyhooo :LOL:

jimihendrix":3tm5t1nl said:
big.eck":3tm5t1nl said:
number 2 out of 3 ;) what you guys think a should charge for these ? a was thinking £20 posted , too much ? no enough ?

I think £20 is pretty fair ;)

Is it made from real gold? :shock: :shock:

You know im kidding mate,

If you were gonna go to a fabricator to get that made it would cost way more than £20.00.

I think your selling yourself short ;)

Gc

enid_puceflange":2795hrgj said:
If you were gonna go to a fabricator to get that made it would cost way more than £20.00.

I think your selling yourself short ;)

Gc

a ken what your saying but it's 3 hours work a peice and how do you price these with nothing to compare them price-wise too ?

by the time the 3 of them are done it'll prob of cost me about a tenner all-in and i'm keeping one for maself mind ;)

jimihendrix":29r3kyj4 said:
Went for a blast round Pollock park on the Zaskar thismorning :)

Also fired up my 3.0S Capri for the first time in six months, just needed a bit of "Start Ya B*stard" down the carb, sounds great with the new Janspeeds BUT has a strange water leak from the bellhousing, suspect a core plug has gone at the back of the block :x , going to bang some rad weld in it and get the heap MOT'd next weekend anyhooo :LOL:

Where do you get that "Start Ya B*stard" I might need it for mines ;)

"Start Ya Bastard" is just Ozzy for WD40, in fact in Oz they sell a WD40 like product with this name :LOL:

Least ways thats what I was told and I am a bit gullible :oops:

Slowly getting my Alpinestars built up all ruffty tuffty for Kirroughtree, disc brakes with rear adaptor, rigid trials forks, Conti Mountain King 2.4" wide gnarly tyres. This bike will be tough and purposefull, unfortunately the rider is weak and wimpy :LOL: :roll:

Back